At Portsmouth Aviation, we provide high quality wet spray painting services at our fully-equipped facility based in Hampshire.
Wet spray painting is a finishing solution that provides an attractive and durable coating to a range of products. We offer all types of wet paint finishes, from industrial to marine, and specialising in defence and aerospace coating. We provide full testing and inspection with every project.
If you’re looking for professional and reliable wet spray painting services, get in touch with Portsmouth Aviation today.
Why choose Portsmouth Aviation for wet spray painting services?
- Highly experienced team of professionals: Our team of in-house wet spray paint specialists have a wealth of experience in a range of sectors including defence, industrial, marine and aerospace. Our quality control procedures ensure the highest level of service for our customers.
- Extensive capabilities: We have the capacity to wet spray paint parts of all shapes and sizes. We also carry a large stock of standard colours as well as specialist colours, gloss levels and textures. Bespoke finishes can be acquired. We offer both solvent and waterborne paint spraying.
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities: We have a fully equipped wet spray painting facility at our premises based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
- High quality results: You can depend on us for wet spray paint services that meet and exceed your expectations in terms of both quality and functionality.
What is the wet spray paint process?
The wet spray paint process involves applying liquid paint to a product to provide an attractive and protective finish. Before the painting process can begin, the item must be thoroughly cleansed and prepared in order to ensure a high quality finish.
Liquid paint is then mixed and fed through a spray gun, using compressed air, to evenly spray coat the item until the desired thickness of paint is achieved. The paint must then be left to cure for the required period of time.
Benefits of wet spray painting
- High quality and durable finish
- Fast and efficient
- Cost effective
- Choose from a variety of colours and finishes
- Ideal for applications that cannot be heated