At Portsmouth Aviation, we provide a high quality, tailored powder coating service at our fully-equipped facility based in Hampshire.
Powder coating is the ideal metal finishing solution for those that want a durable protective coating. Powder coating provides a hard finish that is highly resistant to scratches, chipping, abrasion, chemicals and corrosion.
If you’re looking for professional and reliable powder coating services, get in touch with Portsmouth Aviation today.
Why choose Portsmouth Aviation for powder coating services?
- Highly experienced and professional team: Our team of in-house powder coating specialists have a wealth of experience in a range of sectors including defence, industrial, marine and aerospace. We have also recently been working on antibacterial coatings for the medical industry.
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities: We have a fully equipped powder coating facility at our premises based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
- Extensive capacity: We have the capacity to powder coat parts in all shapes and sizes. We also carry a large stock of standard colours as well as specialist colours, gloss levels and textures. Bespoke finishes can also be acquired.
What is the powder coating process?
The powder coating process involves the application of powder paint, which is applied electrostatically to a substrate. The component is then cured in an oven to achieve a strong, durable coating that provides excellent corrosion resistance.
To ensure that you get a power coating of the highest quality, we always start with getting a thorough understanding of a customer’s requirements and tailor the coating to suit the specification.
Benefits of powder coating
- Durable and highly resistant to scratching, corrosion, abrasion, chipping and chemicals.
- Choose from a wide range of finishes.
- Reduces time and cost for complex parts.
- Finishes can last up to 20 years.
- Powder coatings emit near zero volatile organic compounds.